9.18.2012

The Magic Rain From Heaven

On Sunday, I talked to my mom on the phone for two hours. Boy, do I miss her. It was quite a lovely conversation and it cheered me up very much. I was having 'one of those' days. Ya know what I mean? 

On a different note, a side note, my all time favorite days are when it just rains all day long. It's gloomy outside and I get to where my rain boots and rain jacket and just bask in all it's glory. I haven't had one of those in a while.

Back to Sunday- well really Monday now. The Lord just knew that I had 'one of those' days on Sunday and He had to have known gloomy rainy days are my favorite, and do you know what He did? He gave me the gloomiest, rainiest day ever on Monday. It was wonderful. Heaven-sent for sure. 

I was walking to my especially gloomy 8am class Monday and the first thing I did was look up and smile and say 'thank you daddy'. I knew that He had done this just for me, to show me He hears me and He cares for me. It was a nice reminder because it's so easy to get carried away from His presence and all the beauty He has created for us.

On a completely different note yet again, tomorrow is my birthday!! Not only my birthday, but my golden birthday. I turn 19 on the 19th! "Whoa" is probably what you're thinking and you are very right to do so. It is going to be a magical time. All day. Magic. Birthday magic. Tomorrow. All. Day. Long. I'm ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment