9.10.2012

Crossroads

Tonight my wonderful big brother was so kind to drive me to a weekly worship service for college students (that's me now!!) at a local church. I have heard many wonderful things about this service, Crossroads. To say the least, I was excited to finally witness this 8th wonder. And I have to say, today was definitely a good day for it, I needed to be reminded of His love and BOOM, BANG there it was. Hitting me square in the face. Hard. This is what hit me so hard in my delicate face...

"Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven- for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little."                       Luke 7:47

Holy-moly-me-oh-my! I know you're blown away to but come back for a little bit and be stunned later. The 'she' this passage is referring to is a prostitute. She cleaned the feet of her Savior with her tears and wiped them away with her hair. She sinned immorally yet she has been forgiven. We have all been forgiven. I'm still letting that soak in. I think it's going to take a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment