1.17.2013

Rain Rain

Whoops! I regret to say I have been a little tumblr happy lately. And yes, by happy I mean obsessed. But you all should check it out....Giggles and Picnics !!

Also, I regret to say the weather here in Knox has not been the most inviting. Instead it has been hateful and mean and cruel and someone pretty actually. Nothing but rain for the past 6 days I think is the count? Thank goodness I have my cool rain boots and raincoat to keep me safe!! I love the rain but under certain conditions, the worst rain is cold rain. What's worse than cold rain you ask, hot rain. Hot, humid rain. Both hot and cold rain mess up your hair, make your face a weird red color, and overall just super attractive. Kidding, of course. There is one thing about rain that everyone loves though, it provides the perfect nap setting. You can't argue that. Don't even try. 

To make you all, but really just myself, feel better about this dreary weather here are some cute pictures of animals, enjoy

 


 


outcamethesun:

GPOY lately. 


 


birkinsandbaseball:

Lolz. Kiss meh
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment