11.04.2012

Home!

I got to go home! For a quick minute! Or weekend...

My dear friend, Robbie whom I adore so much, asked me late Friday if I would want to go home. Yes. Just yes. We left early Saturday morning and just got back to Knoxville a few hours ago. Also, another dear friend, Michelle, tagged along! 

It was a wonderful weekend away and could not have come at a better time. I was ready to leave Knox for a little while, it was making me crazy. Well, crazier than normal.

I made a new road trip CD and we jammed all the way home. To be honest, I'm still jamming right now. I just can't stop. It's like I'm in jam- mode. Or like I have jam- brain right now. Jam is running through my veins. I can't stop. Won't stop. Clear eyes. Full heart. Just jam. This is the CD....

1. Titanium
2. Hang Me Up to Dry
3. Dog Days Are Over
4. Thrift Shop
5. Ignition (Remix)
6. Breathe (2am)
7. Toxic
8. Work Out
9. I'm Yours
10. Domino
11. Burnin Up
12. The Glory
13. Erase Me
14. One More Night
15. Daylight
16. Party In the USA
17. Ride Wit Me
18. Snow (Hey Oh)
19. Umbrella
20. Drops of Jupiter



God has been so good to me lately. I know He is always good, but I have really seen it the last few days. I'm very excited to see what is going to happen the rest of this semester!

 A new edition to The List is coming soon!! Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment