8.11.2011

Washed by the Water

Washed by the Water by Needtobreathe. This song makes me so incredibly happy, everytime I listen to it. Everytime. No matter if I am already happy, if I am sad, if I am being weird or awkward like usual this song just puts me in a good mood. I dont know what it is about Needtobreathe but I adore them oh so much, its getting to be unhealthy. On a slightly more serious note, I think this song can be pretty convicting. Its simple, but thats what makes it so. I love listening to it and realizing that all the worries I have have absolutly no value in this world, and I love that feeling!! I am washed by the water and there is nothing that is going to change that!

This is the song!

Oh and I started reading The Help and I just read the part where Constantine tells Skeeter that we have to wake up in the morning and decide right then and there if we are going to make today a happy day or if we are going to let today be a sad day. We have the power to make our own happiness, so why dont we use it? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment